We hear this all the time: just be present. And the phrase is being used so much that even businesses are picking up on it. But what does it really mean to be present? Does it mean not leaving the room? Does it mean not making any plans for tomorrow, or having any memories of yesterday? Does it mean flying by the seat of your pants when it comes to job performance, relationship and parenting? Those are some fairly common questions we get when it comes to understanding the idea of being present. But actually being present is none of those things. Being present has to do with experiencing the fullness of living. Yeah, right, but what does it really MEAN? Well, we are going to answer that question in full on this show. By the time the show is over you are going to know being present like you’ve never known it before. So, really now, do you want to miss this show?
Authentic authenticity authentic self author bestselling author body book consciousness discussion dreams earth experience Fear healing Heart journey law of attraction life Love medicine miss this opportunity new york times peace perspective power process radio show relationship second time Self show soul Spirit spiritual spirituality time today truth Tune Understanding way wisdom work world year
- Create A Revenue Generating Website
- How Can I Communicate More Effectively As A Leader – Video Blog
- Career Coaching Questions Answered On Reference Checks, Ageism, Getting Passed Over, Peak Performance, and Job Search For Stretch Roles
- 4 Surprising Ways HR Can Help You – CBS Moneywatch
- Conversing with the Universe