Descartes told us that our thoughts proved our existence. But what if just the opposite is true? What if it isn’t our thoughts that prove our existence but our presence in the experience of the now? If those who teach meditation, as the art of suspending thought or at least backing away from it to simply observe it, are correct, then why is thought still considered to be so very important to those who tell us that are thoughts create our realities? What if our realities are created by something much deeper, much more real? But we can’t really say that thinking is a useless activity either. So, what is the true nature of thought? Tune in to find out. And don’t miss our airing of this week’s clip from Oprah’s Super Soul Sunday series.
Authentic authenticity authentic self author bestselling author body book consciousness discussion dreams earth experience Fear healing Heart journey law of attraction life Love medicine miss this opportunity new york times peace perspective power process radio show relationship second time Self show soul Spirit spiritual spirituality time today truth Tune Understanding way wisdom work world year
- Create A Revenue Generating Website
- How Can I Communicate More Effectively As A Leader – Video Blog
- Career Coaching Questions Answered On Reference Checks, Ageism, Getting Passed Over, Peak Performance, and Job Search For Stretch Roles
- 4 Surprising Ways HR Can Help You – CBS Moneywatch
- Conversing with the Universe