We get a lot of double-speak when it comes to the past. Some tell us to forget about it: The past is over and done with, just don’t go there. Others tell us that the past is the key to the present. Which one is it? Or is it either? Most of us know that dwelling in the past is not very conducive to a happy life—but then we do it anyway. And most of us know that trying not to think about it is pretty useless too. So, what are we to do with the past? Does it have any useful purpose? At this point the word “lessons” begins to be thrown about, carrying with it connotations of both “punishment” and “reward” with a little karma thrown in for good measure. But really is that all there is? Today, we’re going to be talking about the past and it’s, typically buried, treasures. Don’t miss this one.
Authentic authenticity authentic self author bestselling author body book consciousness discussion dreams earth experience Fear healing Heart journey law of attraction life Love medicine miss this opportunity new york times peace perspective power process radio show relationship second time Self show soul Spirit spiritual spirituality time today truth Tune Understanding way wisdom work world year
- Create A Revenue Generating Website
- How Can I Communicate More Effectively As A Leader – Video Blog
- Career Coaching Questions Answered On Reference Checks, Ageism, Getting Passed Over, Peak Performance, and Job Search For Stretch Roles
- 4 Surprising Ways HR Can Help You – CBS Moneywatch
- Conversing with the Universe