For the third time, we are interviewing the gentle and powerful poet and author, Joyce Rupp. She is well known for her work as a writer, a spiritual “midwife, and a retreat and conference speaker—having led retreats throughout North America and in Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia and New Zealand. She is a member of the Servites (the Servants of Mary) community and the author of several books, including The Cup of Our Life, Fragments of the Ancient Name and her latest, my soul feels lean: poems of loss and restoration—about which we will be interviewing her today. Poetry is such a powerful expression of the deepest urges of our beingness, and so it is that her poetry will lead us to a powerful discussion about how to work with loss. Don’t miss this show.
Authentic authenticity authentic self author bestselling author body book consciousness discussion dreams earth experience Fear healing Heart journey law of attraction life Love medicine miss this opportunity new york times peace perspective power process radio show relationship second time Self show soul Spirit spiritual spirituality time today truth Tune Understanding way wisdom work world year
- Create A Revenue Generating Website
- How Can I Communicate More Effectively As A Leader – Video Blog
- Career Coaching Questions Answered On Reference Checks, Ageism, Getting Passed Over, Peak Performance, and Job Search For Stretch Roles
- 4 Surprising Ways HR Can Help You – CBS Moneywatch
- Conversing with the Universe