How did we come to this place in our collective psychology in which we value image more than authenticity? What do we fear our bodies can do to us—in terms of our social value? Are other people’s images of us so very important that we will kill ourselves to maintain a higher image in their eyes? How did they get to be more important than we are? Our guest today has lived through and overcome her own body image issues and now lives a happy and fulfilling life. In her book, “Love Your Body, Love Your Life, Sarah Maria outlines a five-step process designed to help people break free from Negative Body Obsession and discover the beauty that they already have inside of them. From there, they can learn to create the life and the body they want. Don’t miss this important opportunity to learn how to put an end to body image issues.
Authentic authenticity authentic self author bestselling author body book consciousness discussion dreams earth experience Fear healing Heart journey law of attraction life Love medicine miss this opportunity new york times peace perspective power process radio show relationship second time Self show soul Spirit spiritual spirituality time today truth Tune Understanding way wisdom work world year
- Create A Revenue Generating Website
- How Can I Communicate More Effectively As A Leader – Video Blog
- Career Coaching Questions Answered On Reference Checks, Ageism, Getting Passed Over, Peak Performance, and Job Search For Stretch Roles
- 4 Surprising Ways HR Can Help You – CBS Moneywatch
- Conversing with the Universe