Ever accuse yourself of whining? Then kick yourself back into gear and get back into the same old rut, only to end up whining again later? Our parents all taught us not to whine. And, frankly, nobody else wants to hear it. But underneath that whine may be the voice of your authenticity, trying to inform you of your soul’s longings. So, instead of kicking yourself back into gear, maybe it’s time to stop and listen awhile. But how does one begin to listen? And how does one listen without falling into a puddle of pitiful? Typically we think that the terms authenticity and complaint are oxymorons. But every emotion is informative. Feel like whining? Tune in to Authentic Living this week. Maybe you’ll find out what you are trying to tell yourself.
Authentic authenticity authentic self author bestselling author body book consciousness discussion dreams earth experience Fear healing Heart journey law of attraction life Love medicine miss this opportunity new york times peace perspective power process radio show relationship second time Self show soul Spirit spiritual spirituality time today truth Tune Understanding way wisdom work world year
- Create A Revenue Generating Website
- How Can I Communicate More Effectively As A Leader – Video Blog
- Career Coaching Questions Answered On Reference Checks, Ageism, Getting Passed Over, Peak Performance, and Job Search For Stretch Roles
- 4 Surprising Ways HR Can Help You – CBS Moneywatch
- Conversing with the Universe